Sunday, January 18, 2009

Then and Now




I am taking part in an ATC swap - me, then and now! Don't think I need to explain which is which! Background on 'now' is Core-dinations Black Magic embossed with the Cuttlebug and sanded. Flower is Cuttlebug too. The background stamp of 'then' is a stamp I have had my eye on for months now. Last week is was reduced by 40% over at Topaz Crafts so I snapped it up! It's from Personal Impressions and is by Beryl Peters. Although it doesn't actually say on the stamp, I think it is The Shambles in York. Not sure of my age on the top picture, possibly about 6 years.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute were you when you were little? Awww!!

angie's blogspot said...

eeeh you haven't changed a bit Deb, lovely pics

Joanne Travis said...

What a great idea, I love how the layout is the same for both. You're still a cutie!!

Becky said...

Aren't you the cutie :).

Ellibelle said...

Love your pictures, and great job creating those two pages!!

Ashley Newell said...

What a sweet ATC!!

Carole said...

Great photo's and super ATC's.
Carole x

Amy Johnson said...

Hi! I saw your post on the New Blog comment thread on SCS and decided to pay you a visit! What a cute little girl you were!

xiumaiyuki said...

oh, how cute you were!! isn't it great to have some flashback of now and then? I'm afraid to look at mine. lol

Rosie Lilya said...

That is a great ATC! I love the idea.