Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tagged (again)

I have been tagged by the lovely Mand I have to answer some very difficult questions so here goes.

If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself and why?

Got to be the gorgeous Jennifer Aniston. I just like everything about her, except that she let Brad Pitt go!

You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be and why?

Favourite celebrity to spend 2 weeks with would be Fern Britton. She is so warm and lovely with a wicked sense of humour. My least favourite would be Eamon Holmes. I'd only have to put up with him for an hour or so though cos he would bore me to death!

What are your three favourite crafting products?

Distress Ink Pads, Alcohol Inks and Rubber Stamps.

If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?

Something to do the dusting for me.

What are the last three books that you read?

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime (brilliant book), The Memory Keeper's Daughter and A Wayne in a Manger.

Qvc or Create & Craft?

QVC. I dislike C&C's presentation.

Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?

Oh no, do I have to choose? I like them all! If I have to be pushed DCWV.

What is your claim to fame?

I had a 2 page spread in Craft Stamper (Feb 2008 issue). I had some ATCs printed in the Do Crafts Scrapbooking mag (the final issue!) Leonie Pujol is my friend on Facebook :)

Need to think about who to tag. Will update tomorrow. :)

No comments: