Monday, December 20, 2010

Snowy

Realised I needed to make extra Christmas cards today after I tidied all my seasonal crafting goodies away!  Managed to find my favourite snowman though!  He's coloured with ProMarkers (what did I do before I discovered ProMarkers?)  The background is made with my other crafting favourite, the Cuttlebug.  The snowman paper is a remnant left over from last year from Basic Grey.

Challenge entered - Sketch and Stash 51
                              Totally Gorjuss

4 comments:

Sue said...

awww this snowman is such a cutie,he looks fab with the embossing:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash:)

Wishing you a very Merry christmas:)

sue
xx

Mary J said...

Uber sweet! Lovin' it!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Debs thanks for joining us again at sketch n stash Hope you have a wonderful christmas hugs Jill xx

Kat said...

Great card, really cute snowman. Thanks for joining us at TG.

Kat x