Friday, February 25, 2011

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 54

The stamp on this card is from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits.  I coloured it with, surprise surprise, ProMarkers.  The background papers are all from Bo Bunny. The card is for The Sugar Bowl Challenge number 54.  http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-54lilians-sketch.html

Anyone else having trouble with Blogger and links?  I normally highlight the text (ie The Sugar Bowl) click link and paste the blog address.  Instead of posting it in my chosen text, it now just posts the link after my post :((

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely cheery mix of colours.

Toni :o)

Aimie said...

I just saw your card on the Sugar Bowl and had to come and have a peek! It's gorgeous! I love the vibrant colours. That stamp has been on my wish list for a while now. Think it's about time I bought it :-)

Lilian said...

What a FUN FUN take on the sketch! Fabulous colors! Love it! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge! :)