Friday, June 03, 2011

Bling!

I've had this butterfly for years and eventually decided to use it.  (I may take it off and keep it again though!)   Thanks to Nikky Hall for a great ProMarker tutorial the other day on tv.  I think I may have nearly cracked using the blender pen.  Stamp is Lili of the Valley, coloured with ProMarkers (and blender).  Punched border is made with a Martha Stewart punch.  Sentiment is HOTP.
Challenges entered - Cute Card Thursday - Embellish it and I Love ProMarkers - Sparkly Bling

6 comments:

fatmonica said...

It's a beautiful card.Love the image.

misteejay said...

Great card - really cute image and that butterfly is beautiful

Toni xx

Sue Jones said...

Adorable card. Is the butterfly a piece of jewellery?

Michele Spera said...

love the bling added and the beautiful butterfly:-)
Thank you for joining us at CCT
Michele

WeirdCat said...

So sweet, love the design and the bling, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Julie said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x